Nyalwamin replied

295 weeks ago

Hindi The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Set in contemporary New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray, discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre of young half-angel warriors locked in an ancient battle to protect our world from demons. After the disappearance of her mother, Clary must join forces with a group of Shadow Hunters, who introduce her to a dangerous alternate New York called the Shadow World, filled with demons, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and other deadly creatures.
When her mother disappears, Clary Fray learns that she descends from a line of warriors who protect our world from demons. She joins forces with others like her and heads into a dangerous alternate New York called the Shadow World.
Its ONE of the BEST MOVIES I EVER WATCHED ! breathtaking, Harry Potter is lame comparing to this. Critics don't understand this movie. Its not shallow at all, its great story. ONly if you see those dimensions will you appreciate this movie. Not for shallow "mundane" souls, which are unfortunately the most oh human population. Thats why so low reviews !!! True Seers will appreciate this movie very very much !!! Thank YOu so much Dirctor of this movie, and all team ! You don't know how good this movie actually is !. Please do net get discouraged by low reviews. It looks simple, but its an work of art, only the most advanced movie critics would see it, as its Mastery is hidden, for those who see the world with human eyes this movie is boring, but for more sensitive ones, its having unusual depth, love,mystery, art, Beyond this world of stupid human awareness, there is world of unseen mystery , endless, endless, endless, beyond words, beyond thoughts, beoynd scenery there is world of spirit. And this movie masterfuly shows that !!! CAuse This MOVIE deserves MORE…THAN 10 !!! ZORAN The SEER
I respect the acting abilities of Jonathan Rhys Meyers(Dracula), Lena Heady(Game of Thrones), and Jamie Campbell Bower and feel like they did play their roles very well in this film, but it still wasn't enough to make this an enjoyable experience. The effects in this movie were even well done. However,the mythology of the story seemed childish (claiming to have "shadowhunter" blood to me felt like saying she had garbage collector blood. Why not say her mother comes from a line that drank the blood of demons/angels and thus became hunters instead? Skills are taught, not genetically passed down after all). Also the slow, dull progression made me check frequently to see how many minutes were left when watching this on DVD. The fight scenes were also very silly, especially the vampire rumble scene in the room that looked like it was set up to host a Moose Lodge Meeting. Lily Collins portrayed a whiny and weak character that seemed content to question and use everyone in her world, especially her nerdy best friend. She throughout the movie had little to offer beyond her ability to somehow spontaneously write a rune on herself that freezes Silent Hill looking cinder dog demons in their tracks….temporarily. Then she continues on leaving her werewolf allies to face them and die when the monsters can move again. Why not errr…keep using the rune while shadowhunters take them apart?? The werewolf jokes were moronic and excessive i.e "Do you want to hang your head out of the window??" to a bloke in man form while entering a car. The worst was her throwing a dagger at this same werewolf in wolf form when he was openly slaying vampires so that she and her friends could escape. Then later he says "Nice shot…" which if it had been he would have been dead I would imagine and not running around in the alter Silent Hill ripoff world. Also what is up with that lion's head knocker that spins up to reveal an enormous peephole big enough to reveal someone's whole head in it?? They show this scene over and over like it is impressive when all I can think is that a villain could reach in and unlock the door or some other anticlimactic action.I will admit I have not read the books, but after seeing this movie I am afraid to.
Too much of the film feels like shorthand, a trail of teasing crumbs to lead us to the inevitable sequels.

a5c7b9f00b
Git Along Little Dogies dubbed hindi movie free download torrentAir Hawks downloadOutlander full movie in hindi free downloadAquaman Fan Film full movie in hindi 720p downloadthe Episode 1.36 full movie in hindi free downloadSmoke Bomb Boys in hindi download free in torrentThunderbirds downloadKill'em All full movie 720p downloadAllegiant 720p torrentThe Death of Jack Hamilton movie free download hd
Please log in to post a reply.